Operation Pick Em - Thursday Night Madness
South Florida (61%) at Rutgers (39%)
- USF is far more battle-tested, with wins over Auburn (on the road) and West Virginia, than Rutgers. Rutgers needs to beef up their schedule, as they really do not have a quality win on the books at this point in the season. - Charlie Swager, In The Bleachers
- Rutgers by 6. - Chris Mason, In The Bleachers
- Speed, speed, speed. Would people please stop gushing over South Florida' speed. This was the win that put Rutgers on the map last year, and I think the Scarlet Knights win what may be a desperation game for their Big East championship hopes. - Adam Nettina, Pitch Right
- Rutgers, Im tired of betting against the home team on Thursday Night game. - Tony, Sports Bone TV
- South Florida looks to make their statement that they've arrived on the national stage., - Greg Gowins, Average Joe
- I think Rutgers pulls off the upset in a game that will rival the excitment of last year's Louisville/Rutgers Thursday night game. - Brian Sakowski, In The Bleachers
Bruce, Charlie, Jon, Mike, Jim, Greg, Cyril and Lorena all picked South Florida. Brian, Chris, John, Adam, and Tony picked Rutgers.
It is a rare occurrence, but I did get all 13 members to get me their picks for tonight's South Florida at Rutgers game on time. The rest of the games will be posted tomorrow in our usually Friday Pick Em post.